Thursday, July 5, 2007

S: Is for the social climbers

I have been promising Tom that I would write about a growing breed of girls who are multiplying by the plane full. The "Gold Digger"! Historically, the "gold digger" mentality has been frowned upon as being akin to prostitution. These days it is big business and men, I know I will never hear the end to this, you made them. Gold Diggers are made not born. Men expect women to have un-natural proportions, stand in stiletto "please kill" me heels and give out. For what? Not be called, to be cheated upon, to be blown off for the next best thing? Or worse the younger model. If you marry us, when you go through mid-life crises we again get dumped for the newer improved model. Do you think we don't know this? We've heard about our grandmothers being cheated on. We watched as our mothers gave up her dreams only to have them crushed again by your Secretary, intern or babysitter who was going through her power trip stage "of I can get an older man". I have news for you, unless she had a father who was never there or wasn't around no girl wants an older guy. We have nothing in common with you. Lets face it skin sags as well as other parts of the anatomy. Our sex drive increase your decreases and except for security or a green card why would we want you? According to the dictionary "Gold digging" refers to a relationship in which a young person pursues an older person for monetary gain. Besides having to worry about
















women from our own country we now get to contend with the foreign contingency. These women have had plastic surgery starting as early as 12. How the hell do you compete with that? They are trained in every format of sexual favors and I can tell you from my male friends that they give out on the 1st date. My friends who married them were sexless within 4 months and divorced within 3 years. When asked why so long? Male pride was the answer. The girl however got green cards and a good deal of their assets and who pays the most for this American women.


















"Gold Digger" by Kanye West is about a woman who falsely seduces a man with the intent of spending his money, playing into the stereotype of young women as gold diggers. The woman spends the money her man gives her (to buy toys for her kids) on liposuction and plastic surgery. She even lies to her man about the paternity of her child, resulting in the man supporting the child for 18 years until he discovers he is not the father."She take my money/when I'm in need/Yeah she's a trifling/friend indeed." Yes it happens in every culture.

Tom, I write this column to explain to you the why's. You have never deserved this as well as most of the men I know. You are a rare breed and thus get caught in the fire. I am so glad you and Jen found each other and that is a F.A.C.T.

No comments: