Monday, December 29, 2008

F: Is for good face

What do Whitney Port, Kimora Lee Simmons, Stacy London, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Zoe Mclellan and other young hot new york celebrities have in common? Facials from Completely Bare. On my Christmas list it was gift #22. I wanted to really highlight why this was so wonderful that I sent a regular person to get their opinion. Here is what she had to say: "The staff was attentive in welcoming me to the spa and offered me bottled water while I filled out a form on my skin care regimen. The rooms were clean, modern, and inviting. I was given a robe to change into for the treatment, very nice. The esthetician did the microdermabrasion first; this was fairly gentle compared to what I was expecting! The facial was great as well; she extracted dirt and oil from the congested pores, then thoroughly cleaned, toned, and moisturized my face and neck. Though I usually prefer to remain quiet during treatments such as this, my technician was so friendly and engaging that I conversed with her for the entire length of the treatment! It was a very pleasant surprise! When I left the spa, my face was positively glowing! There were no red blotches, just clean, clear and glowing skin. The entire experience was wonderful, and I plan to visit again when I'm next in the city. The entire treatment was just under an hour and a half.

With the stress, the dirt, and simple day to day living facials can erase some of life's hardship. Locations are at: 304 South County Road, Palm Beach 561.837.9595; 103 Fifth Ave, NYC; 764 Madison Ave; NYC, Barney’s New York; 12 Chase Road, Scarsdale, NY and now 25 Bond Street in New York City.

Its time to give to yourself and that is a F.A.C.T.

No comments: