Thursday, January 1, 2009

T: Is for Time Out

I was looking forward to this New Years Eve with great anticipation. I do astrology and in checking configurations, I realized that Aquarians make it to the top of the heap this year. Now, if you are any other sign this will mean nothing to you. However, if you are Aquarian it means a great deal, as we have been at the bottom, for what seems like a lifetime. I know several other Aquarians and we have all felt like Job from the bible. I'm talking disasters and problems of epic proportions. When you meet a fellow Aquarian it is almost a relief, because you realize you have not been singled out.

As the new President was elected hope soared. So you would think with all this news that joyous glad tidings and celebrations would be in order. Not! Since Christmas, I have felt deflated. Friends whom I loved have gone MIA, without a trace. Things that I thought were going one way have done U turns and zig zags. Others, have gone clueless and want to stay that way. At first I thought I was alone in what was going on. Then I talked about it to a friend and she was going through the exact same thing. As I connected with those whom I am close to, I kept hearing my same thoughts and worries echoed back. A lot of my friends are scattered around the globe and all of the ones not MIA are feeling the same way, sadly alone. Emotions are dulled, thoughts few, in other words we have become etch-a-sketches that have become erased for the old to ring out, so that the new may arrive with a flourish. But change always feels a little, like loss. New Year's Eve is a milestone, it is the end of one year and the beginning of next. Traditional, it is a natural time of reflection. Maybe that is what we are all going through. A deeper reflection in which change, can come gracefully. A separation of the chaff from the wheat. In numerology we are going into a 11 year. 11 is not an easy number, especially for material interests. In an 11 year integrity issues, duplicity and deceit give way. It's the first 11 year to occur since 1910! What we will see around the planet during 2009 is more and more people seeking answers, to life’s questions, as if waking up from the deep sleep or hypnotic trance of illusion. 2009 will bring new friendships or partnerships into our lives while sad as it is, causing some long-term relationships to come to a close. We are not always on the same paths. Data will come into play as documents, official papers and personal data play an important role. Existing financial or legal documents will either be lost or found. Our emotions are prone to melancholy and, or sadness that will accompany aspects of our lives that are coming to a close, but we need to accept that destiny is at work here. I guess that's why we have all been feeling the same way, my friends and I. We were just ahead of the game and that is a F.A.C.T.

Welcome and happy 2009

No comments: