Thursday, November 29, 2007

T: Is for thrilling new products.





This morning I went to the launching of CVS's new skin care line called 24.7 at their flagship store. This new 24-hour pharmacy on 42nd Street is impressive. The question isn't what's in there but more of what's not. The brands they carry make this a true one stop shopping experience and I was so envious that it was not taking the place of the Duane Reed down the street from me. Lines like Aveda, the london based make-up company Boots, Goldwell, Remmel and L'oreal are all under the same roof as Izze (which is hard to find), great gifts, gourmet food, well you get the idea. It was like a shopping a mall nicely compacted into a drug store. My friend who's a make-up artist joined me and we sat there in awe.

The new line 24.7 includes Targeted Wrinkle Treatment, Firming Anti-Aging Eye Serum, Smoothing Anti-Aging Moisturizer, Daily Purifying Facial Scrub, and Instant Plump Volumizing Lip Shine. Watch out Venom, this product contains no pain and you wear it all day long. Forget collagen this is much quicker, cheeper and it turns you lips a natural enhanced shade. Affordably priced between $19.99 to $39.99, this line fills a much needed niche that does the job, but doesn't max out your credit card. Targeted wrinkle cream leaves your skin with a youthful appearance. It freezes the lines in your face and reduces the lines and wrinkles. I also recommend this if you have scars. It minimized the one I have and presto it was smaller and less evasive and that my friends is a F.A.C.T.

No comments: