Wednesday, November 14, 2007

C: Is for continuing care of self.

I wrote about Townhouse Spa back in March. Last night I was at 39 West 56th between 5th and 6th again. Could paradise await me? The answer was yes in the hands of Angel. I already considered this place heaven for its use of Eastern philosophy healing and serene environment. Last night I was beyond tired and in a lot of pain. Angel in ten minuets went right in and loosened up my aching joints and ligaments and re-aliened my energy. The last time I hadn't had a chance to experience their massage therapists. I was so grateful I was now, that for once I was silent. Angel asked if it was ok? The answer Angel, is yes I was in bliss and your touch allowed me to become a human again alive with vitality. I recommend this girl highly because I had four other events I had to attend. On the first floor as you walked in you were greeted by a Tavalon elixir meant to detoxify while energizing your system. To learn more about this soothing tea
log onto www.tavalon.com. Waiters with trays of coconut rice and roasted tomato, Salmon pate and other delectable treats from Sererna Bass Inc circled, while drinks of a green tea liquor called Zen did just that relaxed and mellowed. I did repeat my facial experience with Christina with a aqua-collagen gel by Dr. CI: Labo. This moisturizes your skin while leaving it looking younger, toned and glowing. I have got complements on my skin later that night which was amazing because my skin was so dry prior to Christina's treatment. This is the perfect getaway or gathering place for the coming Christmas Party season. It not only makes a great gift for employee's but also your friends and more importunately yourself. A little pampering makes for a blissful soul. On the bottom floor was Adam, Zuckerman. He was the co-host of this lavish happening. I'm not going to write about him now because he deserves his own column. So look for more about Adam next week.
Still the most interesting portion is the state of the art “Spa Oceana” or “Peace in a Pod”: This space age all-in-one treatment includes a 53-gallon personal hydrobath with over 20 massage jets operating simultaneously with Vichy water. A charka digital LED lighting system will put your soul in alignment while offering a combination of radiant heat and steam finishing with a cooling mist, which can be infused with vitamins, natural essential oils and herbal aromas. This was the one thing I haven’t tried and I am so looking forward to cocooning myself and that is a F.A.C.T.

No comments: