Monday, September 24, 2007

F: Is for finally back and fraud

Well as of this morning we are back, thanks to Tom and all his hard work. Our address has changed to www.xplorefacts.blogspot.com because blogger will not except our server where our domain name lives. Please read down because I did write even though we could not be found and they're were some terrific finds. If you'll notice on last Thursday's column I thought we were back, but alas no. Tom's roof fell in and while he was waiting for the contractors, viola he found a way. Look shortly though for a formulated website. I have to think of how I want it to look and then look for exciting sponsors, great give aways and who knows where my brain will go.

Since I have decided I am happier writing and I really now like TV and Film as long as I don't have to watch myself, I decided to sell off my play collection which is intense. I went to craigslist since I have always had the best of luck with them and placed an add. Simple enough, right? Wrong! The person who answered me was a scam artist. At first I didn't catch on as I wanted the plays to go to an artist or a lover of literature. Then he used two e-mails, wanted me to ship them and play the shipper which he would reimburse me and he would pay me in a cashiers check. Warning bells went off as last year I did a student film for "The University of Berkley" so I thought. I'm from California and sang with San Francisco's Opera company and did shows at ACT not a problem. It took three months to get my check. Finally it arrived and I made sure it was good then deposited it in my bank. What ensued next was a nightmare. I am on a first named bases with an FBI agent since the check was counterfeit. My bank life went through hell and back and I have still yet to have recovered. Now I am fighting back. Mark Hill/Copper Wood you been outed. Reported to three agencies. What gives you the right to mess with a persons head, their life and their soul. I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it any more. Got that!

By the way if you think this has gotten me down it hasn't. Life is a series of trials and tribulations. We go through things to move forward in our journey. Normally I have to learn lesson more than most but I'm begining to think it's so I'll speak out for those who can't. Mark or whoever you are, not cool! Speaking out and righting a wrong, way cool and that is a F.A.C.T.

No comments: