Friday, February 27, 2009

S: Is for Simple

If you are a girl you want great looking nails. Ask a girl her version of heaven and I can guarantee you she will say a manny/peddy. But what do you do if your nails are brittle and break? If the job you have is detrimental to your nails survival? What do you do if you don't have the money for that moment of bliss? Enter KISS. KISS is a new revolutionary answer. Most of us have heard of Lee's Press on Nails and shudder. They looked fake, were fake and worse they popped off at the most inconvenient time. I once baked one into a cookie that was a Valentine's present for a boyfriend. Imagine my horror as he found what I had try for hours to locate. So when I was invited to a KISS party, I was hesitant. The girl next to me had beautiful nails, mine were in shambles. I had to attend Fashion Week and I had NO time. When she told me they were the KISS product, I was suddenly game. I had them put on..suddenly my hands transformed. Better yet, it took less than 5 minutes. I couldn't wait to try them out. I was headed to an event, when I got there my friend Stacy was there. Stacy is a celebrity hairstylist and can spot a fake anything in a glance. I showed him my new nails. His exact reaction was "how did you grow nails?" He was totally fooled. You see my nails are brittle, at the slightest sign of looking good, they brake to the quick. Miserably, I have to start all over. They lasted the entire week. No chips, no breaks, lots of compliments and I felt good. I used the kiss nail remover to take them off, as they should only stay a week. Underneath a miracle occurred, strong, healthy, long nails. I have had them off a week and they are still strong and long. The price for all this...$6.99 and manicure $20 and my nails would of been chipped and broken. I have tried every product on the market, including Sally Hanson's strong as nails. http://www.kissusa.com/

This is the first product that I can recommend and that is a roof raising F.A.C.T.

No comments: