Monday, December 10, 2007

F: Is for a beautiful face shinning underneath the tree

#'s 16, 17 and 18 I wrote about Thursday November 29th when I went to the unveiling of CVS's new skin care line 24.7. Since then I have really had a chance to use their products and though there are five, three I can now not live without.

#17: Targeted Wrinkle Treatment fills in the lines and makes your skin look youthful and glowing. It covers scars and makes them smoother and less noticeable. Since using the product people have remarked how great my skin looks. This is a terrific comment since I have been sick and normally my face gets these weird little lines which makes me look tired and haggard. Can't wait till I am better to see what they will say.



















#16: Smoothing Anti-Aging Moisturizer is light, and helps my make-up stay on. I go to a lot of launches of new products and so I have a lot of products that I'll use for a week but, since my skin is sensitive. I give some to my friends since it is not the product for me. Sometimes they'll sit in my cabinet so unfortunately I have a lot of barely used moisturizer. I can guarantee this product will not only be used but I will re-buy it. It help #16 last and at the same makes my skin stay soft.

#15: Volumizing Lip Shine. Watch out Venom, this product contains no pain and you wear it all day long. Forget collagen this is much quicker, cheeper and it turns you lips a natural enhanced shade. My lips are small, so this product for me is a must have. I use to put up with the pain of venom... no more! Tune in Thursday to see the complimentary must have perfect gift under the tree.

All this products are affordably priced between $19.99 to $39.99. Plus guys, you too could use this product with the same results and Santa baby that is a cheerful F.A.C.T.

No comments: