Monday, January 22, 2007

F: is for forward movement


Originally I was asked to write a column for a New York based newspaper. I wasn't sure what I wanted to write about until I came up with the anagram F.A.C.T. I started to take notice and realized that even being at the top of your game doesn't get you into the trendiest clubs, especially if your over 30 and male. Sometimes money isn't even enough. This city is about attitude and the right clothing choices. How do you know what's hot or in is unless someone tells you? But don't take my word. Discover it for yourself?
Complications arose and I ended up not working for the newspaper. I had however written columns that I read to friends who constantly asked why I didn't start my own on-line-column. According to them I write like Carrie Bradshaw. This is the creation of that.
I couldn't secure the domain F.A.C.T so my friend Tom and I came up with Xplorefacts. That is what this is a journey, an exploration through the jungle we call life. Below is what you will find on the days you log in starting tomorrow.
Monday: Food or Fashion
Tuesdays: The Arts
Wednesday: Clubs, Clothes or Cabaret
Thursday: Theater and Things I find interesting
Friday: Social Consciousness
Since this is the beginning Please realize changes will be occurring as I learn the formatting and all the ends and outs of this. After all I am in a process of moving forward.
May this column give you insight and help shed light upon your way

No comments: