Thursday, February 11, 2010

T: Is for trouble losing power


I am an Aquarian, which is why I think it irks me so much that Sarah Palin is too. This women is a menace to society. Today is her birthday, but finally a new national poll indicates that 7 out of 10 Americans feel that she is not qualified to be president.
71 percent of the public say the former Alaska governor is not qualified to serve in the White House, with 26 percent saying she is qualified. The 26 percent is down 12 points from November. The survey also indicates that 37 percent of Americans have a favorable view of her, with 55 percent holding an unfavorable view. Just last month, 43 percent of the public had a favorable opinion and 46 percent had an unfavorable view of Palin. Could it be more American's are waking up to how dangerous this women is? I hope so. Being a women and knowing what women can do, there is no way I want this particular one anywhere near laws, a position of power or making any kind of decision that could effect my life. Maybe within the next couple of months the other 3 out of 10 Americans will open up their eyes and Ms. Palin will no longer be a threat to humanity.

No comments: