Monday, April 27, 2009

T: Is for hiding the truth

On April 2nd I wrote about Timothy Guitner being a part of the Group of 30. The day before Easter his name was removed. Curiously, I wanted t0o know why so I wrote the following letter and received the following reply:

From: suzanna@xplorefacts.com [mailto:suzanna@xplorefacts.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:24 PM
To: Nicole Firment
Subject: question

Why was Timothy Geitner taken off your roster sometime yesterday? Since I discovered your group I have googled it everyday. What are you trying to hide. Curious minds want to know.

Suzanna

Subject: RE: question
From: "Nicole Firment"
Date: Mon, April 13, 2009 10:49 am
To:

Dear Suzanna:

He was removed from our website in early January, when he resigned before taking part in the Obama Administration.

Nicole Firment
Office Manager
The Group of Thirty

Dear Nicole,

No actually he wasn't. He was definitely there the day before Easter because I have been showing people because I am a writer and discovered him there by accident on April 2nd. I copied it because I know how things disappear. So I ask the question why now?

Sincerely,
Suzanna Bowling

Since writing the last letter, I have received no reply. Why the lies? Why has this been hidden? What else is being hidden? When Dr. Jacob A. Frenkel is Vice Chairman of American International Group, Inc. and is also the Chairman and CEO of the Group of Thirty, it seems there is a conflict of interest. No? Frenkel served from 2000 to 2004 as Chairman of Merrill Lynch International Inc.,as well as Chairman of Merrill Lynch’s Sovereign Advisory and Global Financial Institutions Groups. Between 1991 and 2000 he served two terms as the Governor of the Bank of Israel. With what is coming out now shouldn't this be looked into? Well these are the F.A.C.T.S. the question lies now is will somebody use them?

No comments: