Monday, April 27, 2009

F: Is for Saving Face

On Sunday, I went to the Beauty Show with my friend Stacy at the Javits. I had been invited to try a eye and lip treatment and facial by Repechage. What girl in her right mind turns that down? Certainly not me. With the stress of no computer and phone, this was just what the doctor ordered and boy, did he deliver. Repechage is a skincare line and all of their products are based on the wonders of seaweed and the best botanicals the earth has to offer. This potent formula hydrates, smooths wrinkles and diminish age. First I was cleansed and moisturized and the Opti-Firm Eye Contour treatment began. These products sooth not only your skin but your soul. Smelling like the sea and feeling like a thick gelatin, I immediately began to relax even though I became a demonstration model. Next the facial was applied feeling much the same as the eye treatment. Though there were lots of voices asking questions, I was relaxed and feeling blissful. After 15 minutes, it was lifted right off. Well, actually it was rolled right off and my skin felt amazing. I could actually feel it breath. Next came a lip rescue and for me this was a blessing in disguise. My lips were cracked and not in the best of shape. Not only did this solve the problem but it also left them plumped and ready for a kissable summer. Not wanting me to leave make-upless they applied their make-up with minerals and vitamins, the results were people asking me about my skin the rest of the day as well as today. I finally got to see the results for myself and they were astounding. My eyes puffy from allergies were normal and I was glowing. Today my skin is still reveling in the results and I am am a Repechage fan. You too can become one as they have a spa in the city. A Spa de Beaute located at 115 East 57th Street. The best part...the prices are reasonable. Check out www.spadebeauteny.com

I can guarantee once you try Repechage you too will become a fan and that is a F.A.C.T.

No comments: