Wednesday, October 1, 2008

C: Is for continuing all things LUSH!

My love affaire with Lush continues.I mean as the economy is crumbing and your savings is going down the drain, don't you deserve to pamper yourself? It wasn't until recently that I discovered that the right bath and body shower gel can make a huge difference. My level of enjoyment went escalated a 110%. Until Lush baths bored me to tears. Now I am making time to relax, which is making my doctor ecstatic. As I stated the aromatherapy scents that are used in particular brands of shower gels are worth the extra pennies. But hey, You're worth it, aren't you? The Lush products blend perfumes so they have a specific effect on your mind and body. There newest product is emotibombs. Essentially, emotibombs are like bath bombs for the shower with the same fragrant fizz. Put one on the floor of your shower under the water flow. As warm water hits it, natural perfumes are released, filling the bathroom with fragrant steam to influence your mood. Hungover?
Try Too Drunk…Its peppermint, marigold, fennel and sweet orange essential oils gently wake you up, soothe your sore head and slowly bring you back to life. Just stick one in the shower, turn on the water and stand there - or sit if you can't manage the vertical. But you don't have to have a hangover to use one. Other emotibombs scents include: citrus, ginger, lavender and chamomile. When you inhale the resulting clouds of fragrance you’ll feel the full effect. Do you want to be asleep in the near future, to feel relaxed, happy, calm or frisky? No problem! Emotibombs let you have fun in the shower.

For an affordable face version try Vitamin C Toner Tab with rose and vitamin C to refresh tired mature skin. There's also Tea tree and vitamin E for just a couple of $

Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser delicately cleanses and exfoliates for softer skin. Ground almonds gently exfoliate, rose absolute tones and lavender oil soothes. A pea-sized amount mixed with water in the palm of your hand to create an even paste is all you need. I used it all over my body and my skin was so smooth and soft afterwards. Water literally beaded up after touching my skin, but it was not greasy. The smell was subtle and not overpowering with a hint of lavender. My skin drank up the oils from the soap.

Jellies - Fancy a bit more fun in the shower? Use a slice of fragrant, frothing jelly all over your body; crush a chunk and wash your head with it. Nutritious seaweed gel conditions your skin and softens your hair. Use them in the bath for bubbles too: hours of endless amusement. I used it for my laundry and now my sheets, comforter and blankets are lulling me to sleep in aromatherapy.

Not only does this product sell separately but they come in beautifully wrapped box sets. When you can’t decide what you want, or you need it to look as wonderful as it smells. Viola, a green gift that will have anyone you give it feeling special and that is a F.A.C.T.

No comments: