Thursday, August 30, 2007

T: Is for Total Bliss

I was on my way to Nikki Beach for "Girls Night Out" presented by "New York Girl Style" and my friend Caroline. I thought to stop into the Bliss store located at the W Hotel. Someone suggested that this event was a great topic for an article and so I went to check it out. Low and behold they were holding an event for their newest product. I was delightfully asked to join in. I was offered champagne, chocolate truffles and a mini neck facial to test their new product. Now I hate my neck, and anyone who knows me knows if I won the lottery I'd be in a plastic surgeon's office, toot sweet. I couldn't try the chocolate or the champagne since I started a diet two days earlier so I opted for the mini facial and a bottle of bliss water. My technician was Lenora who's skin put me at total ease. It was beautiful and flawless. Her demeanor completely put me at ease. She cleansed my neck with a lemon sage cleanser and then applied the new product thinny thin chin. A hint of orange and a slight tingly feeling asailed me. While it sat on my skin Lenora massaged my hands. Pure blissfully relaxation. An electronic device was then used and though I could feel the current ( I am highly sensitive), I could also feel the tightening begin. The product was then removed and I could feel all the dead cells peal away. They then used a cream and my skin felt instantly firmer, hydrated and the appearance of neck lines had improved. Clinical studies showed a reduction in sagginess of the neck and a decrease in the appearance of wrinkles in the neck area. For a mere $48 I am sold on this revolutionary product. The release isn't even until September 1st.

I was also given a sample of "Love handler", which I can't wait to try. I am told it can whittle my wiggly waist, tone tummy pudge and keep back fat at bay? It wages war for 8-hours. Made with cooling mint oil and naturally-derived amino acid ingredients your sure to feel blissed and your best.

This week I seem to be discovering things before they hit the press and the public. Sometimes you get to xplorefacts before they are F.A.C.T.S and that is what makes writing and sharing with you Bliss.

No comments: