Thursday, March 22, 2007

T: is for part two

For those of you who read this column everyday I am sorry this is late. I was working on CSI-NY yesterday and the shoot was long and cold and I became sick. The reason I bring this up was on the show I played a homeless person and not being one who likes carrying a lot of bags around I dressed the part. On the subway people were afraid of me and so I put into play the principle of the Celestine Prophecy by sending out of positive energy. Though people still didn't want to sit next to me they did try to donate cash without me asking for it. There were some people though who were more afraid of the energy and I could feel their reactions. Now just to let you know what I was wearing was layers of unmatched wholly sweats and a tattered jacket. Everything was clean. According to my door man I looked perfectly "adorable" but it goes to show we judge people on the way we look. I started writing about the Celestine Prophecy because I watched how the book changed people's attitudes and lives. I was at a friends and we were going to watch pay for view and I saw that a movie had been made of it and I was excited. Though I didn't watch it that night it was on my list of movies to see. When talking to my friend Ghada we discovered that one of the things we had in common was she too had been a fan of the book. So we made a date to see it. Tuesday night Ghada, Nick, Tom and I watched it.
Tom and Nick had never seen it so it was exciting to see how they'd react. Both found the movie intriguing enough that they now want to read the book. In writing about this I did some research because I wanted to know why I had never known it was made into a movie and what I found shocked me. Though the book is definitely better as this is a message that though easy is hard to absorb. You need to repeat sections. Visually this movie is beautiful and if you have read it there is a peace about seeing it this way. In reading the insights again I realized we are in a world of dichotomy. We want a better life but we don't want to assert ourselves into the changing of it. We like the status quo. It is easier.It is what we know. Change scares us even when it is for the best. I leave you with the rest of the insights that they may make a difference in your lives. Read the book. Watch the movie and see for yourself if this is not for you. If it scares you and you feel the urge to run you probably need this message so I suggest to you open your heart and read it again. What you might discover will surprise you. Only as a collective can we make a difference and changed our world for the better. May we each hold onto this vision and make it a F.A.C.T.

THE SIXTH INSIGHT . . . CLEARING THE PAST
The more we stay connected, the more we are acutely aware of those times when we lose connection, usually when we are under stress. In these times, we can see our own particular way of stealing energy from others. Once our manipulations are brought to personal awareness, our connection becomes more constant and we can discover our own growth path in life, and our spiritual mission--the personal way we can contribute to the world.

THE SEVENTH INSIGHT . . . ENGAGING THE FLOW
Knowing our personal mission further enhances the flow of mysterious coincidences as we are guided toward our destinies. First we have a question; then dreams, daydreams, and intuitions lead us towards the answers, which usually are synchronistically provided by the wisdom of another human being.
THE EIGHTH INSIGHT . . . THE INTERPERSONAL ETHIC
We can increase the frequency of guiding coincidences by uplifting every person that comes into our lives. Care must be taken not to lose our inner connection in romantic relationships. Uplifting others is especially effective in groups where each member can feel energy of all the others. With children it is extremely important for their early security and growth. By seeing the beauty in every face, we lift others into their wisest self, and increase the chances of hearing a synchronistic message.

THE NINTH INSIGHT . . . THE EMERGING CULTURE
As we all evolve toward the best completion of our spiritual missions, the technological means of survival will be fully automated as humans focus instead on synchronistic growth. Such growth will move humans into higher energy states, ultimately transforming our bodies into spiritual form and uniting this dimension of existence with the after-life dimension, ending the cycle of birth and death.

THE TENTH INSIGHT . . . HOLDING THE VISION
The Tenth Insight is the realization that throughout history human beings have been unconsciously struggling to implement this lived spirituality on Earth. Each of us comes here on assignment, and as we pull this understanding into consciousness, we can remember a fuller birth vision of what we wanted to accomplish with our lives. Further we can remember a common world vision of how we will all work together to create a new spiritual culture. We know that our challenge is to hold this vision with intention and prayer everyday

No comments: