Thursday, February 1, 2007

T: Is for Geligne and also Michel Design Works


My friend Laura gave me a pair of Geligne terry cloth gloves and booties. What made these so ingenious is they soften and moisturize cracked and tender hands and feet with vitamin E, jojoba, grape seed, olive and canola oils. Think the ultimate home spa. She also gave me a product for healing after surgery. I used this product on a scar and it disapeared completely. While looking through their catalogue I discovered pumfort pads, which are non-skid gels for that tender part of the foot that heels put into agonizing pain. Now we can dance the night away in comfort or work the week long at the Javits.
.
Today the International Gift Show ends. One of the companies that I have had the greatest of pleasure representing is Michel Design Works. Bruce and Deborah's new line is breathtaking in its color and design. Since my first day of working for them I have been addicted to their Palm Paradise lotion. The rich and creamy emollient smells like a Verner’s ginger beer, which makes my senses reel and my skin softer than it has ever been. The new scents for this show are Chocolate, Honey Almond, Lavender Rosemary, Lemon Basil and Flower Power, which is Peony. Peony has the property to delay the aging process. Gracing the pages of Lucky and Town and Country Michel’s creativity jumps off the page. I have been there when Oprah’s people have been to the show and chosen Michel products to be in “O”. The 1st time was with the baby line. “Just Ducky” and “Snuggle Bunny” are the most adorable lines with polka dotted blankets that are so soft you wish they made them in adult sizes so when you need comforting you could draw it around you.
The newest item is a building block with six pairs of socks. My friend’s Nick and Ghada’s baby Anastasia will definitely be the recipient of this.

This family owned and run company started as a stationary line and has changed with the times extending the beauty of their packaging to soy-waxed candles, luxurious and all natural bath and body products, the irresistible baby lines and the new decoupage trays and glassware. Always putting customer service and elegance 1st this is a company to admire and solicit. I recommend if you see this to run not walk to the Javits and go to the Crystal Pavilion before 12 noon and see what is a F.A.C.T. or log onto www.micheldesignworks to discover and xplore.

No comments: