Tuesday, March 31, 2009

C: Is for Celsius

I have got the skinny on the best new energy drink out there. Move over Red Bull, finally there is something new on the market that gives you a sustained energy, burns calories and taste good. It's called Celsius and you can get it at The Vitamin Shoppe, Z Chemist Pharmacy on 40 West 57th, GNC's and Eden's Market. According to its label, one serving of Celsius can rid you of up to 100 calories in three hours. It works by increasing metabolism through a special 'Metaboost' formula, which also increases energy, alertness and focus. A formula that apparently works as Katie Holmes is said to be a fan and so I am. Not sure about the calorie part but I find myself full afterwards. I have way more energy and I do not have that racing heart feeling like I'm going to take off into orbit. People lately have been commenting on how much energy I have and I swear by this drink. Celsius is available in a seven flavors: Lemon-Lime, Ginger-Ale, Cola, Orange, Wild Berry, Green Tea Raspberry Acai and Green Tea Peach Mango. My personal favorites are Cola and Wild Berry. Hey, it got me off diet coke and that in itself is a miracle. I am about to do a diet plan with Celsius and will let you know how that goes. I can tell you I am getting up early these days and I never thought that could happen. With Celsius 6 hours a night is now possible and that is a F.A.C.T.

No comments: