Monday, December 8, 2008

F: Is for Guilty Pleasures

With all that shopping and stress that comes with the holidays, gift number 8 caters to soothing you from the inside out. It also combines one of my guilty pleasure, Top Chef.

#8: 24 Prince Street is nestled between Mott & Elizabeth in NoLita and oozes comfort from the moment you open the door. Managed by Brad Grossman, Chris Heller and one of the next contestants of Top Chef Chicago Chef Nikki Cascone. On the menu is macaroni and cheese. I can not say enough about the Mac and Cheese. I became ruined for life the day I tasted this version. I seriously wanted to pick the bowl up and lick. Decadent with Orecchiette pasta which is perfect for holding the sauce which is done to perfection. If that wasn't reason enough try the coconut creme brulee, sugar coated to perfection. I know, I know tis the season for calories, but these babies are worth it. Check out the rest of the menu at www.24prince.com This is a restaurant you definitely should check out for lunch, brunch and dinner. You will not be disappointed and that is a F.A.C.T.

No comments: