Wednesday, May 21, 2008

C: is for getting your wish!

If you were to magically find Aladdin's lamp and get those 3 precious wishes, most of us would wish for the fountain of youth. Ponce de Leon searched for it but the Tessa Corporation, the company behind Genie Beauty Products found it. I am so excited after trying and using these products for over a week now, that I am ready to rave and believe me you will too if you are over 30. From erasing fine lines and wrinkles to removing dark circles, Genie's products truly deliver. There are 6 in all and each one is effective if not down right essential.

GENIE Instant Line Smoother ($30), combines powerful ingredients like Aloe, collagen, peptides, antioxidants and an exclusive T-One complex to help reduce the signs of aging and restore one's natural beauty. My skin has this tendency to eat make-up. I swear it thinks it's a food. This product made my skin feel smooth and kept make-up on my face all day, which is remarkable. I had a lot of events to attend. I started my day at 9am and when I finally had a chance to get ready for bed I found I actually had to take it off. Now that is magic!

GENIE Line Smoothing Foundation ($40), contains light-refracting particles that help deflect light away from fine lines and wrinkles, which adds to a noticeably younger appearance. I really like this foundation, as it felt like it was barely there. It provided coverage without my noticing it. I kept getting, "Wow, you look great! I wish I had skin like yours." compliment all week. I found that Genie's Beauty products represent natural beauty at its best.

GENIE Vibrant Eyes Concealer Pen($30) reduces dark circles by 28%! I have a few friends who could seriously benefit from this particular miracle.Treating and Concealing dark circles with one product in three colors neutral, light and medium makes it easy. I found it helped my eye shadow seem crease proof and made fine lines seem barely there.

Make Me Blush ($20), only comes in one color, so I gave it to my friend Tyler who is a celebrity make-up artist, thinking it was too dark for me. She immediately was intrigued when she applied it to her face. She called me over and started applying it to my face and then held up a mirror. Low and behold it enhanced my coloring and looked as great on me as it did her. We applied it to our lips thinking hey, double the pleasure and yep sure enough it was great. The mineral-based formula does not contain shimmer, glitter or gloss so it really is a multi-purpose make-up great for your purse for this emergency touch-ups.

TLC mascara ($20), is a dual-ended mascara designed to add volume, thickness and length to your top lashes with a smaller brush to give color and definition to the lower lashes. Though I am a big fan of the new fiber enhanced mascara's having the skimpiest eyelashes around I found this to be natural, smooth, non-clumping and easy to apply. I did notice as difference on my bottom lashes as they caught more volume.

I have saved GENIE's Cashmere Powder ($38) for last, as it is my favorite product. This radiant powder goes on silky and feels sooooo good on. With a slight shimmer it adds a subtle luminescent, that has you looking radiant. I had several people ask me this week if I was in love. The answer is NO! but if people are asking I know this product is working.

They say beauty is skin deep which is true, but isn't it nice to know it can also be up-front and a F.A.C.T. and with Genie it is.

No comments: